Allahabad High Court Group D Exam Result 2016
Allahabad High Court has simply recently disclosed the results of created assessments held for the selection of Group-D placements like Motorist, Electrical contractor, and more which took place on 20th December, 2015. Consequently all candidates that appeared in this exam are meant to consider their results on the official Allahabad High Court website- allahabadhighcourt.in as rapidly as possible by adhering to the collection of directions here. Candidates that make it with this composed evaluation successfully will merely be taken even more for various other selection assessments.
Call of Placement: Group D Post
Type of Examination: Composed Evaluation
Day of Evaluation: 20th December, 2015
How to download your Allahabad High Court Group D results 2016:
– All hopefuls that showed up in the created examination for the Group D openings need to see the main Allahabad High Court internet site that is- allahabadhighcourt.in for downloading their end results.
– After the web page obtains stuffed appropriately, prospects will definitely need to select the “Recruitment” web link offered there.
– On the following web page, candidates ought to look for the internet link of ‘Result of Written Exam (Stage I) for the blog post of ClassIv, Electric expert and also Vehicle driver HTML’ from the checklist of web links readily available and click on it.
– Presently on the brand-new page, choose the pertinent internet link of the write-up you represented, particularly:-.
‘List of candidates declared successful in Stage-I for the post of Driver Grade-IV (Post Code – 01)’
‘List of candidates declared successful in Stage-I for the post of Electrician (Post Code – 02)’
‘List of candidates declared successful in Stage-I for the various Class-IV posts (Post Code – 03)’
– On clicking this web link, candidates will certainly have checklist of certified challengers in the pdf layout. Prospects must thoroughly look for their names in this checklist and can also comfortably downloada paper copy of the same for future referral.