www.vyapam.nic.in – Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board 148 Various Vacancies Apply Online
Employment process is being carried out by Madhya Pradesh Specialist Assessment Board to choose candidates as Clinical Social Employee, Cataloguer, Translator, Collection Assistant, etc., with Group1 Combined PG Level, Aide Seed Credentials Officer Cadre Employment Test. 148 openings are being provided by the organization. Prospects could come to be a part of the company and for this they should send the online applications before the closing date, i.e., February 24, 2016. All information is available here-.
Blog post Name and also No. of Posts-.
1. Aide Chemist- 9 Articles.
2. Assistant Statistical Officer- 15 Blog posts.
3. Assistant Seed Certification Officer- 56 Posts.
To find out more visit the main notification.
Closing Date to Apply- February 24, 2016.
No. of Blog posts- 148 Articles.
1. Aide Drug store- PG level in Carbonic/ Analytical Chemistry.
2. Aide Statistical Police officer- PG in Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics.
To find out more visit the official alert.
Pay Scale Provided- Candidates selected at the offered posts will certainly obtain income as per the details specified in the official notice.
Limitation of Age- It is very important for prospects to drop within the age limitation of 18 years to 40 years and also the date for reckoning the age restriction is January 01, 2016. Booked classification candidates will be benefitted with relaxation of age.
Method of Enrolment- Refine of option will entail actions like Offline/ Online Test as well as Personal Interview. Candidates must carry out amazingly to obtain hired.
Cost for Using- Application charge in case of reserved category is Rs. 250 as well as for unreserved classification it is Rs. 500. Online mode should be made use of to pay the application fee.
Actions for Using-.
1. To use online for the offered articles in Madhya Pradesh Expert Evaluation Board prospects must go to the website: www.vyapam.nic.in or www.mponline.gov.in.
2. Prospects should fill the on-line application when needed candidates should submit scanned duplicate of crucial testimonials.
3. Fully loaded on the internet application should be submitted by the candidates prior to February 24, 2016.