www.mesco.in – Recruitment 2016 – 2017 MESCOM 441 Jr. Assistant, Engineer & Officer Vacancies Apply Online
Applications have been invited by Mangalore Electrical power Supply Plumber to assign prospects at the blog posts of Junior Aide, Assistant, Junior Engineer, Assistant Accounts Police officer as well as a lot more. 441 vacancies are being provided by the organization. Candidates that want to take part in this employment process should use online before the closing date, i.e., February 15, 2016. Details are readily available here-.
Name of the Post and also No. of Vacancies-.
1. Junior Aide- 74 Articles.
2. Aide- 122 Blog posts.
3. Junior Developer (Civil)- 7 Blog posts.
4. Junior Developer (Electrical)- 122 Articles.
5. Aide Accounts Policeman- 41 Blog posts.
6. Aide Engineer (Civil)- 7 Blog posts.
7. Assistant Designer (Electric)- 78 Blog posts.
Closing Day to Apply Online- February 15, 2016.
Essential Credentials- Educational credentials called for from a prospect for the article of Junior Assistant will certainly be Diploma in Accountancy & Auditing or Book-keeping & Costing and also educational certification needed from a candidate for the post of Assistant will certainly be College graduation level or its comparable. Prospects have to go through the recruitment promotion for more information concerning educational credentials.
1. Junior Aide- Rs.9050 to Rs.23080.
2. Assistant- Rs.10250 to Rs.25180.
3. Junior Designer- Rs.11750 to Rs.29070.
4. Aide Accounts Officer and Assistant Designer- Rs.18380 to Rs.32610.
Age Information and facts- Age limitation for the given posts is not specified in the recruitment ad.
Way to Apply-.
1. To apply online for the provided blog posts discussed over prospects should visit the main web page of MESCOM: www.mesco.in.
2. Prospects need to select the correct link and also click it.
3. Now, the candidates have to fill up the on-line application with vital information and also upload soft copy of crucial reviews.
4. The appropriately loaded on-line application must be submitted by the candidates prior to February 15, 2016.