UPSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2016,Last Date 15th July
UPSC Recruitment 2016
Employment procedure is being carried out by Union Public Service Compensation to select candidates at numerous blog posts by National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (II) 2016. Currently, 410 openings are being offered by UPSC. Candidates could become a part of the company by filling up as well as submitting the online applications prior to the closing day, i.e., 15-07-2016. All info is available below-.
Info related to Job:.
Name of the post : National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2016.
No. of Posts : 410 Posts are readily available.
Concluding Day to Use Online : 15-07-2016.
Examination Day : 18-09-2016.
Essential Qualifications : Educational credentials for the posts discussed over is Course XIIth pass with concerned subjects from a reputed Educational Institution as well as working expertise of computer system.
Structure of Salary– Candidates appointed at articles offered via National Protection Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II) 2016 is not stated in employment promotion.
Age Restriction : Just those prospects will be eligible for the posts who were birthed not earlier than 01-01-1998 and not later than 01-01-2001.
Application Fee : Rs. ONE HUNDRED must be paid with Internet Banking facility of SBI or money deposit at SBI.
Steps to apply
- To obtain the blog posts in Union Civil service Commission prospects need to submit the online application with the official internet site.
- On-line application can be loaded by going to the web page of the organization: www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Prospects must post scanned copy of important testimonials as well as fill up essential details in the on-line type.
- Totally filled up on the internet application form need to be submitted by the candidates prior to 15-07-2016.
- Print from the submitted application should be kept by the applications for using it in future.