Recruitment 2017 UPSC Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor & Other Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has actually released a work notification for the post of Public Prosecutor, Assistant Public Prosecutor and various other posts. Work Seekers, who are interested in requesting the post they ought to send the on the internet application prior to the last date.
The application will be submitted up to 10 November 2016.
Information Alert of UPSC Recruitment 2017
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Public Prosecutor||47 Posts||35 years||Rs. 15,600 to 39,100/- + GP Rs. 5400/-||Job Seekers should have qualified Law from any recognized University or Institute.
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||15 Posts||30 Posts||Rs. 9300 to 34,800/- + GP Rs. 4600/-||Degree in Law|
Place of Job– All India
Procedure of Option– Work Seekers will be picked on the basis of
General– Rs. 25/-.
SC/ ST/ BC Candidates– Rs. 200/-.
Make the repayment of application cost with the Online Mode or Challan of SBI Bank.
The best ways to Request the Application–.
Those Job Seekers who are interested in looking for the post they could adhere to the steps offered below:.
1) At the initial step, task candidates need to see the official site of the company.
Internet site Address– upsconline.nic.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page job candidates must locate for the suitable link to download the application form.
3) Application Form has to be filled up by the task candidates after checking out the entire directions as well as guidelines.
4) Fill the type and also post the checked picture as well as the trademark at the offered space in the type.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, work seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy of the application as well as maintain it for the future usage.
The last date to submit the online application– 10 November 2016.