Recruitment 2017 Southern Railway 148 Act / Trade Apprentices Posts
Southern Railway has actually provided a work notification for the post of Act Apprentices. Eligible and also deserving work candidates that are interested in making an application for the post they could use on or prior to the last date. Application Forms need to be submitted offline in the suggested style (readily available at the main internet site) on or prior to 25 January 2017
Information Specification of Southern Railway Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Act / Trade Apprentices||148 Posts||15 to 24 years as on 26 January 2017||As per the government norms||Job Seekers should have qualified 8th/ 10thor its equivalent with national trade certificate in the relevant field.
Job Location– Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu).
Application Cost– Rs. 100/-.
Make the settlement of application charge via Demand Draft, made use of in favor of “Work Shop Personnel Officers/ S & T/ Work Shop, Southern Railway – Podanur, Coimbatore – 641023”, payable at Coimbatore.
Treatment of Choice– Task Seekers will be chosen on the basis of marks gotten in 10th and ITI.
How to Get the Application–.
Task Seekers that are interested in requesting the post, they should comply with the procedure provided below:.
1) At the first step, job seekers need to go to the main website of the organization.
2) After rerouting to the web page, work applicants are required to download and install the prescribed layout of the application and also load it.
3) After loading the kind, take its print out duplicate as well as affix the pertinent records with it.
4) All the records attached with the application form should be self-testified by the task hunters.
5) Maintain the files and also application into an envelope and send it to the postal address given below.
The Work Shop Personnel Officer, Officer of the chief work shop manager, signal and telecommunication work shop, Southern Railway – Podanur Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641023
Last date to Submit Application– 25 January 2017.