Recruitment 2017 OMC Jr. Pharmacist, Nurse, Electrician & Other Posts
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited has issued an employment notice for the post of Junior Pharmacist, Junior Nurse, Electrician and various other posts on regular basis. Work Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post they ought to send the online application form prior to the last day.
Application will certainly be sent up to 31 January 2017
Detail Notification of OMC Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Pharmacist||14 Posts||18 to 32 years as on 31 December 2016||Rs. 5200 to 20200 + GP rs. 2800/-||Job Seekers should have qualified 12th in Science with diploma in pharmacy from the recognized university.
|Junior Nurse||11 Posts||18 to 32 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200 + GP rs. 2800/-
|Job Seekers should have qualified 12th with diploma in Nursing from the recognized Institute by H & FW Department, Government of Odisha and approved ONC.
|Electrician III||11 Posts||18 to 32 years||Rs. 5200 to 20200 + GP rs. 2000/-||HSC with ITI in electrical. Lineman/ wireman trade from the recognized Institute.
Area of Task– Orissa
Treatment of Selection– Task Seekers will be chosen on the basis of online written examination/ Interview.
How to Request the Application–.
Those Work Seekers that are interested in looking for the post they could follow the actions provided listed below:.
1) At the very first step, task applicants ought to visit the official site of the company.
Website Address: omcltd.in.
2) After rerouting to the web page work applicants must discover for the proper link to download and install the application.
3) Application has to be loaded by the task hunters after reviewing the entire directions and also standards.
4) Load the type and also submit the scanned photo as well as the signature at the provided space in the kind.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, work hunters are suggested to take the print out duplicate as well as keep it for the further reference.
Last day to send the on-line application– 31 January 2017.