Recruitment 2017 North Western Railway 388 Act Apprentices Posts
North Western Railway has released a work notification for the post of Act Apprentices. Job Seekers, who are interested in applying for the post they ought to submit the on-line application prior to the last day.
Application Forms will be sent from 29 January 2017
Detail Notification of North Western Railway Recruitment 2017.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Act Apprentices||388 Posts||15 to 24 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified 10th or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized board.
Area of Job– Jaipur (Rajasthan).
The procedure of Choice– Work Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of online written examination/ Interview.
General/ OBC– 100/-.
SC/ ST– No Application cost.
Make the payment of application charge via the online mode.
The best ways to Request the Application–.
Those Work Seekers that are interested in looking for the post they could comply with the actions offered below:.
1) At the very first step, work applicants ought to check out the main website of the organization.
Site Address: rrcjaipur.in.
2) After rerouting to the home page work applicants ought to discover for the suitable link to download the application form.
3) The application needs to be filled by the work hunters after reading the entire guidelines and also standards.
4) Load the form as well as publish the checked photo and signature at the offered area in the kind.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, work seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy as well as keep the copy for the additional reference.
Last date to send the on the internet application– 29 January 2017.