Recruitment 2017 BSNL Junior Telecom Officer Posts
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has released an employment alert for the post of Junior Telecom Officer. Task Seekers, who are interested in getting the post they need to submit the online application before the last date. Application Forms will be submitted up to 31 January 2017
Information Notification of BSNL Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Junior Telecom Officer||2510 Posts||As per the norms of organization||Rs. 16,400 to 40,500/-||Job Seekers should have qualified B.E./ B.Tech in Telecom / Electronics/ Radio/ Computer/ Electrical/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation Engineering or M.Sc. or its equivalent.
Area of Task– All India
Treatment of Option– Job Seekers will certainly be chosen on the basis of
General/ OBC– Rs. 1500/-.
SC/ ST– Rs. 750/-.
Make the repayment of application charge via the Online Mode.
How to Request the Application–.
Those Work Seekers that are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:.
1) At the primary step, task hunters must visit the official site of the company.
Internet site Address– bsnl.co.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page task applicants should find for the suitable connect to download and install the application form.
3) The application needs to be filled up by the work applicants after checking out the entire guidelines as well as standards.
4) Load the kind and submit the scanned image as well as the signature at the given space in the type.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, work applicants are suggested to take the print out the copy of the application and maintain it for the future usage.
Last day to send the on-line application– 31 January 2017.