Recruitment 2017 APPSC 985 Executive & Non Executive Posts
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has actually issued a work notice for the post of Group II jobs. Work Seekers, that are interested in applying for the post they must submit the on the internet application prior to the last date.
Application will be sent up to 10 December 2016
Detail Alert of APPSC Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Executive||442 Posts||–||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Bachelor’s degree in the relevant specialization, from any recognized University or Institute.
|Non Executive||540 Posts||–||As per the norms of Organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Bachelor’s degree in the relevant specialization, from any recognized University or Institute.
Place of Work– Andhra Pradesh
Treatment of Choice– Job Seekers will certainly be picked on the basis of
General/ OBC– Rs. 330/- (Rs. 250 Application Cost + Rs. 80 Handling Cost).
SC/ ST/ Females/ PWD Candidates– No Application Charge.
Make the settlement of application charge via the Online Mode or Challan.
The best ways to Obtain the Application–.
Those Task Seekers who are interested in requesting the post they can follow the steps provided listed below:.
1) At the very first step, work applicants need to see the main site of the organization.
Site Address– psc.ap.gov.in.
2) After rerouting to the home page job hunters need to locate for the ideal connect to download the application.
3) The application must be filled up by the job applicants after checking out the entire guidelines and also guidelines.
4) Fill up the type as well as submit the scanned picture and trademark at the offered area in the form.
5) After making the final entry of the Application Form, work hunters are suggested to take the print out the duplicate of the application and also maintain it for the future use.
Beginning date for the submission of on the internet application– 11 November 2016.
The last date to submit the online application– 10 December 2016.
Last day to send Application Charge– 10 December 2016.