Recruitment 2016 West Central Railway Trades Apprentice Posts
West Central Railway has actually released a working alert for the post of Trades Apprentice under the Instruction Act 1961. Job Seekers, that are interested in applying for the post they need to submit the on-line application before the last date.
Application will be submitted up to 09 November 2016
Information Notice of West Central Railway Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Apprentice||145 posts||15 to 24 years as on 01 July 2016||–||Job Seekers should have qualified Matriculation exams and must possess ITI certificate in the relevant field.
Place of Task– Jabalpur (MP).
Treatment of Choice– Task Seekers will be selected on the basis of.
Secondary school Marks.
General/ OBC– Rs. 170/-.
SC/ ST/ BC Candidates– No Application Fee.
Make the payment of application charge with the Online Mode.
The best ways to Request the Application–.
Those Job Seekers that are interested in applying for the post they could follow the steps offered listed below:.
1) At the initial step, job hunters need to go to the official site of the company.
Site Address– mponline.gov.in.
2) After rerouting to the web page task hunters need to discover the suitable link to download and install the application.
3) Application Form should be loaded by the task hunters after reading the whole guidelines and guidelines.
4) Load the kind and also post the scanned picture and trademark at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final entry of the Application, job applicants are suggested to take the print out the duplicate of the application and also keep it for the future use.
- Starting day for the submission of on the internet application– 07 October 2016.
- Last day to send the on-line application– 09 November 2016.