Recruitment 2016 PPSC 121 Civil Judge Posts
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has actually welcomed applications from the eligible and also proficient candidates for the post of 121 Civil Judge (Junior Division). Those Applicants that are interested to obtain the message as well as locate them qualified as per the requirement of the post they could use online.
Online Application Forms will be submitted up to 26th October 2016
Information Alert of PPSC Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Civil Judge||121 Posts||As on 26 October 2016,
Min: 21 Years
Max: 37 years
|Rs. 27,700 – 44,700/ on monthly basis||Candidate should have degree of Bachelor of law of any University incorporated by Law.
For PWD Candidates– Ten Years.
For SC/ ST– 05 years.
Place of Work– Punjab.
The procedure of Selection–.
For General Classification– Rs. 3000/-.
For SC/ St of all states and BC of Punjab State– Rs. 1125/-.
For Ex- Serviceman– Rs. 500/-.
For PWD Punjab– Rs. 1750/-.
Make the settlement of application charge with the Challan.
How you can Apply for the Application–.
Task candidates who are interested in making an application for the article, they must adhere to the treatment given listed below:.
1) At the primary step, the prospect should go to the main website of the organization– ppsc.gov.in.
2) After rerouting to the web page, candidates are called for to download and install the recommended style of the application form as well as fill it.
3) After loading the kind, take its print out the copy and attach the relevant documents with it.
4) All the papers affixed with the application, ought to be self-testified by the applicant.
5) Maintain the files and also application form into an envelope as well as send it to the postal address provided listed below.
The Office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service commission, Baradari Gardens, Patiala
Last day to send application– 26th October 2016.