Recruitment 2016 Ministry of Defence LDC & MTS Posts
DSC Record has provided a working alert for the article of LDC & MTS (Peon), simply on the short-lived basis. Eligible and also deserving task seekers that are interested in obtaining the post they can apply on or before the last date. The application must be submitted offline in the recommended layout (offered at the main website) on or before 21 days from the day of publishment of notice.
Detail Requirements of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|LDC||17 Posts||–||–||12th Passed with the skill of typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer.
|MTS (Peon)||05 Posts||–||–||Matric passed
Area of Job– Anywhere in India
The procedure of Selection– Task Seekers will be chosen on the adhering to basis:-.
How to Make an application for the Application–.
Job Seekers that are interested in applying for the post, they must comply with the treatment offered below:.
1) At the initial step, job seekers need to most likely to the main site of the organisation.
2) After rerouting to the web page, work seekers are needed to download the recommended format of the application form and load it.
3) After filling the type, take its print out the copy and attach the appropriate documents to it.
4) All the papers affixed with the application must be self-attested by the applicant.
5) Keep the records and application into an envelope and send it to the postal address given listed below.
The Presiding Officer, Selection Board,
C/o DSC Records, Milli Road, Kannur (Kerala)
Pin – 670103
The last date to submit the application– within 21 days.