delhipolice.nic.in – Recruitment 2016 Delhi Police 6943 Home Guards Volunteer Posts
Employment treatment is being performed by Delhi Police Department to designate candidates at the area of Home Guards (General) Volunteer. 6943 openings are being offered by the organization. Candidates can get this task opportunity and also request it by sending the applications in the proper layout before the closing day, i.e., March 16, 2016. Outlines are available below under-.
Name of the Blog post- House Guards (General) Volunteer.
No. of Openings- 6943 Articles.
Closing Date to Apply- March 16, 2016.
Area of Task- Delhi, India.
Gender wise Vacancy-
1. Women- 301 Posts.
2. Male- 6642 Articles.
Important Qualifications- Course 10th pass from a reputed Educational Institution or University is the important certification called for from a candidate for the post of House Guards (General) Volunteer in Delhi Police.
Pay Structure- The amount of wage granted to candidates selected as Home Guards (General) Volunteer will be decided according to the rules and regulations adhered to by the Delhi Police Department.
Age Rule- It is essential for female candidates to be greater than Two Decade old as well as to be less than 42 years old, whereas male candidates ought to fall under the age limit of 20 to 47 years.
Actions for Selection- Prospects will certainly be selected on the basis of the Physical Stamina Examination & Written Examination.
Charge for Applying- Prospects have to pay application charge of Rs. 100 from DSO, Employment Cell, Nishkam Sewa Bhawan, CTI Complicated, Near Shivaji College, Raja Garden, New Delhi.
Actions for Using-.
1. To get this work opportunity candidate should request the very same and send out the applications in proper way.
2. Application form need to be downloaded from the webpage of the specific organization, which is Delhi Cops House Guards: www.delhi.gov.in.
3. When the application is filled with important info it need to be connected to self testified Xerox duplicates of vital reviews.
4. Application as well as reviews must be sent to the address discussed listed below prior to March 16, 2016 via hand/ registered/ rate article-.
Address for sending the application is-.
DSO, Recruitment Cell,.
Nishkam Sewa Bhawan,.
CTI Complex, Near Shivaji College,
Raja Garden, New Delhi– 110027.
5. Applications will be marketed from February 15, 2016 to March 15, 2016.