Recruitment 2016 CRPF GDMO & Specialist Doctor Posts
The recruitment process is being performed by Central Reserve Police Force to designate candidates as General Duty Medical Officers and Specialist Doctors. 12 jobs are being provided by the company. The consultation will certainly be made at CRPF Hospital. Candidates can get this job opportunity by going to the Walk-in-Interview on August 22, 2016. All info is readily available listed below-.
Name of the Article–.
1. General Duty Medical Officers
2. Specialist Doctors
Meeting Date– August 22, 2016.
No. of Posts–.
1. General Duty Medical Officers- 04 Posts
2. Specialist Doctors- 05 Posts
Crucial Certifications- Educational credentials for the post of General Duty Medical Officer is Clinical qualification included in the First as well as Second set up or Part-II of the 3rd Arranged to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Educational qualification for the blog post of Specialist Officer is PG Level/ Diploma in the relevant technique with associated experience.
1. General Duty Medical Officer – For Course A cities Rs. 53,025, for Course B cities Rs. 50,400 and for Class C cities Rs. 47,775.
2. Specialist Doctors – For Class A cities Rs. 64,009, for Course B cities Rs. 60,841 as well as for Class C cities Rs. 57,672.
Age Facts- 67 years is the age restriction applicable in this recruitment as on November 06, 2015.
Steps for Using-.
1. To end up being a part of CRPF prospects should attend the Walk-in-Interview on August 22, 2016, at 9:00 am.
2. It is crucial for prospects to bring the application on a plain sheet of paper, 5 newest ticket dimension coloured photos, initial and Xerox copies of essential testimonies.
3. Interview place goes to-.
O’S Mess, Group Centre Campus,
CRPF, Hingna Road,
Nagpur (Maharashtra) 440019
4. Prospects arriving late for the meeting shall not be allowed to face the meeting panel.