upsssc.gov.in – Recruitment 2016 – 2017 UPSSSC 808 Personal Assistant & Stenographer Posts Apply Online
A notification has been issued by Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Commission to select candidates at the location of Personal Assistant & Stenographer. 808 vacancies are being offered by the organization. March 07, 2016 is the last day for signing up online and prospects should submit their on-line application prior to that day. All info is readily available below-.
Call of the Article-.
1. Individual Aide.
Closing Day to Apply- March 07, 2016.
No. of Posts-.
1. Individual Assistant- 12 Blog posts.
2. Stenographer- 796 Blog posts.
Important Credentials- Educational qualification for the article of Stenographer and Individual Aide will certainly be Class XIIth pass from a reputed Board and also Certification in CCC Computer system Operation with steno inputting rate of 80 wpm and keying speed of 25 wpm in Hindi on computer system. Prospects should suffer through the recruitment advertising campaign for instructional qualification of other articles.
Income Given- Quantity of wage for the article of Personal Aide is Rs. 9300 to Rs. 34800 + Gross Pay Rs. 4200 and for the article of Stenographer quantity of salary is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + Gross Pay Rs. 2800 to 2400.
Age Restriction- Prospects need to make sure that they are greater than 18 years and less compared to 40 years. The day for thinking the age restriction is July 01, 2016.
Method of Enrolment- Process of option will certainly include Examination or Interview for consultation of candidates.
Steps to Apply-.
1. Candidates desiring end up being a component of federal government sector can use online by visiting the websites of UPSSSC: upsssc.gov.in.
2. On the internet page prospects need to look for the article as well as use online.
3. Full information should be filled in the online application and checked duplicate of vital endorsements (signature and passport dimension photo) must be published.
4. After entry of online application candidates need to take print from it for future use.
5. Application fee need to be paid according to the regulations.
6. Applications must be submitted prior to March 07, 2016.