Recruitment 2016 – 2017 PSTCL 288 Various Vacancies
Punjab State Transmission Corporation Limited has released an employment notice for the article of Junior Engineer, Additional Sub Station Operator and also other various posts. Task Seekers could use online for the application, which must be submitted on or before 09 September 2016 For detail details pertaining to recruitment checked out the spec stated under.
Detail Specification of PSTCL Recruitment 2016.
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale||Age Limit
(As on 01 January 2016)
|Junior Engineer||154 Posts||Rs. 10900 – 34800/- + GP Rs. 5350/-||18 to 37 Years||Diploma or Degree in Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc.
|Additional Sub Station Operator||95 Posts||Rs. 6400 – 20200/- + GP Rs. 3700/-||18 to 37 Years||Diploma or Degree in Engineering – B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc.
Area for the Work– Punjab
Treatment of Option– Candidates will be enrolled on the basis of Online Test
General Candidates/ OBC Classification– Rs. 1250/-.
SC/ ST Category Candidates– Rs. 530/-.
PWD Candidates– Rs. 650/-.
Make the repayment of Application Fee with the SBI Challan just.
Ways to Get the Application–.
- Work Aspirants that are interested in applying for the post they may use online.
- Go to the official website of the organization– pstcl.org.
- Candidates have to register themselves for the very first component and afterwards part II Enrollment must be made.
- Currently, the Candidates are called for to publish their scanned ticket dimension image as well as the signature at the room given in the application form.
- At the end make the last entry of the Application.
- Take the print from the application for the further referral.
- Beginning day for the entry of Application Form– 22 August 2016.
- Ending date for the entry of Application (Part I)– 09 September 2016.
- Ending day for the entry of Application Form (Part II)– 21 September 2016.
- Ending date for the entry of Application Charge in Bank– 16 September 2016.