rashtrapatisachivalaya.gov.in – Recruitment 2016 – 2017 President Secretariat Mali Posts
Applications have been invited by Rashtrapati Sachivalaya at New Delhi, Masobra (Shimla) and Bolarun (Hyderabad) from prospects to be assigned as Mali. 66 vacancies are being supplied by the company. Prospects could come to be a component of this organization by sending out the applications prior to the closing date, i.e., February 28, 2016. All details is offered here-.
Recruitment 2016 Information:.
Name of the Post- Mali.
Number of Posts- 66 Posts.
Last Date- February 28, 2016.
Job Location- Delhi, Hyderabad as well as Shimla.
Name of the Company- Head of state’s Secretariat (Rashtrapati Sachivalaya), Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Needed Qualification- Course 10th pass from a reputed Board/ Organization will be the minimum educational certification required from a prospect for this post.
Pay Range Provided- Amount of wage provided to candidates designated at the location of Mali will be Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 with Gross Pay Rs. 1,800.
Age Restriction- Age restriction for Mali article is 18 years to 27 years. Booked category candidates will be profited with leisure of age.
Means to get Chosen- Actions for option will certainly consist of Composed Test/ Job interview.
Process to Make an application for the offered blog post-.
1. To get this task possibility candidates and also for this they should send out the applications in the right manner.
2. Latest coloured ticket size photo (pasted), 4 identical photographs, self took care of envelope and Xerox copies essential papers should be attached with application.
3. Prospects need to send the application as well as other endorsements to the address mentioned here prior to February 28, 2016.
Address for sending out the application is-.
Deputy Secretary (Estt.),
New Delhi- 110004.
4. It is important for the prospects to make sure that they send the applications within the last date for sending the application.
5. In situation the applications are submitted after the last date after that it shall not be accepted.