Recruitment 2016 – 2017 OSSSC 678 Statistical Field Surveyor & Computer Operator Posts
Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) issued a new notification for the post of Statistical Field Surveyor in various departments. Candidates who are interested in apply for the post they should submit the online application form before the last date 24 December 2016.
Detail Notification of OSSSC Recruitment 2016
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Statistical Field Surveyor||645 Posts||21 to 32 years||As per the norms of organization||Job Seekers should have qualified Intermediate with the basic knowledge of Computer.
Location of Job – Odisha
The Procedure of Selection – The candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test and Interview
Application Fee –
General / OBC – Rs. 1500/-
SC / ST Candidates – No Application Fee
Make the payment of application fee through the Online Mode or by the conventional mode depositing in any government treasury under the head fee – 0047 – Fees Collected for conducting examination by OSSSC – 02213.
How to Apply for the Application –
Those applicants who are interested in applying for the post they can follow the steps given below:
1) Applicants should visit the official site of the organization – osssc.gov.in.
2) After redirecting to the home page job seekers should find for the appropriate link to download the application form.
3) Application Form must be filled by the job seekers after reading the entire instructions and guidelines.
4) Fill the form and upload the scanned photo and signature at the given space in the form.
5) After making the final submission of the Application Form, job seekers are suggested to take the print out the copy of the application and keep it for the future use.
Important Dates –
Starting date for the submission of online application – 25 November 2016
The last date to submit the online application – 24 December 2016
The last date to submit Application Fee – 24 December 2016