Recruitment 2016 – 2017 KEA 1627 Officer & Grama Panchayath Secretary Posts
Karnataka Examinations Authority has actually released their recruitment alert versus KEA Employment 2016. Task seekers can begin looking for uninhabited post of Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 on straight basis versus. There are complete 1624 posts uninhabited. Interested job seekers can send their application through online mode on or prior to 15-10-2016
Quick information concerning KEA Recruitment 2016:-.
Name of the company:- Karnataka Examinations Authority.
Work Place:- Karnataka.
Posts Name, Overall no of jobs and also Pay Scale announced versus KEA Recruitment 2016:-.
|Post Name||Total no of vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Panchayath Development Officer||815||Rs. 20000-36300/- pm|
|Grama Panchayath Secretary||809||Rs. 14550-26700/- pm|
Age Limitation:- Work seekers age limitation should be 18 years minimal as well as 35 years maximum.
Education Credentials:- Work applicants need to be a Grad in any kind of discipline from an identified University or Establishment.
Option Refine:- Composed Test.
Application Charge:- Job applicants coming from UR Merit and also others need to pay application cost for Rs.500/- as well as SC/ST/Category-I have to pay the application fee of Rs.300/- through specified financial institution.
Ways to use against KEA Recruitment 2016:-.
1. Job applicants need to log on the main website i.e. kea.kar.nic.in for using via the online setting.
2. Most likely to “Flash Information” section as well as click “Employment of PDO & GPS (G-1)” link.
3. Currently, push the web link discussed as “Recruitment of PDO/ GPS-Grade-1 Online Application”.
4. Follow the actions as well as fill up all called for details in the correct way.
5. Upload scan duplicates of trademark and key dimension photo.
6. Finally take a print out of on the internet submitted the application for more use.
Days to keep in mind:-.
|Starting date for applying||16-09-2016|
|Closing date for applying||15-10-2016|
|Closing date for paying fees in the Computerized e-Post Office||18-10-2016|