Recruitment 2016 – 2017 IOCL Technician & Trade Apprentice Posts
Employment procedure is being performed by Indian Oil Corporation Limited to designate candidates at the area of Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant. 13 openings are being offered by the company. Prospects could grab this work possibility and apply for it must send the application before the closing date, i.e., September 19, 2016. Details are available here under-.
Call of the post & No. of Jobs-.
1. Engineering Assistant- 06 Posts
2. Technical Attendant – 13 Posts
Closing Date to Use- September 19, 2016.
Place of Job- India.
1. Engineering Assistant- Candidates have to hold 3 years’ (02 years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum 01-year duration) full-time Diploma in the relevant discipline.
2. Technical Assistant– Prospects should be Matriculate with ITI of 2 years in defined trade from a Govt. acknowledged Board or Institute.
Pay Framework- Prospects appointed as Engineering Assistant will certainly be granted with income of Rs. 11,900 to Rs.32,000/- and also Technical Assistant Rs. 10,500 to Rs. 24,500/- To recognize more information concerning the pay plan candidates must go through the employment promotion.
Age Regulation- It is very important for prospects to be more than 18 years of age and to be less than 26 years of age as on August 20, 2016. Reserved category candidates will certainly be benefitted with age leisure.
Fee for Applying- Demand Draft of Rs.100 need to be drawn by General/ OBC candidates favouring Indian Oil Corporation Ltd, payable at SBI Panipat Refinery Branch. Excused charges for Reserved category prospects.
Steps for Choice- Prospects will be chosen on the basis of the Written Examination, Profession Test and also Personal Interview.
Actions for Applying-.
1. To get this job chance candidate ought to apply for the exact same and also send out the applications in the proper manner.
2. The application should be downloaded and install from the website of the specific company, which is IOCL: www. iocl.com.
3. When the application form is full of important info it must be connected to Xerox duplicates of essential testimonies to qualification, Experience/ Age/ Caste and so on
4. Application and also testimonials should be sent to the address pointed out listed below prior to September 19, 2016–.
Address for sending out the application is-.
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division),
Northern Region Pipelines,
P.ost Box No.56,
General Post Office (GPO),
Panipat, Pin Code – 132 103