Recruitment 2016 – 2017 Indian Navy UES for Executive & Technical Branch Posts
Indian Navy has invited applications from the male candidates for the post of Permanent Commission (PC) officers in Executive (GS) branch and short service commission (SSC) officer in Executive and Technical Branch. Interested as well as eligible candidates might make an application for the application on or before 07 August 2016 Application forms will certainly be accepted online.
Information Recruitment Notice of Indian Navy Recruitment 2016.
Classification Call– University Entry Scheme (UES) in executive and technical branches
General Company (X).
Naval Architecture (NA)
Applicants studying in last year (Fourth/ Fifth year) in an AICTE recognized college in any type of self-control. Prospects need to have certified 60% marks.
Limitation in the Age– as on 01 July 2017 candidate have to be within the following age limitation:.
Minimum– 21 years.
Optimum– 24 years.
( born in between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1998).
Pay Scale– Rs. 15600 to 39100/- + General Practitioner Rs. 5400/-.
The procedure of Selection–.
Ways to Use–.
- Interested prospects could obtain the on-line application form through the main website of the Indian Navy– nausena-bharti. nic.in.
- Go to the official website of the company and also locate the proper link to download and install the Application and to use online.
- Understand the entire guideline prior to filling up the form.
- Load the type and also submit it before the last day of entry of the application.
- Connect relevant records as per the guidelines are given in the notification.
- Starting day of submission of application form– 25 June 2016.
- Last Day to submit the online application form– 07 August 2016.