Recruitment 2016 – 17 Bombay High Court Non – Judicial Members Posts
Bombay High Court has released a work notice for the post of Non-Judicial Member of State Consumer Disputes redressal commission,Maharashtra. Eligible and deserving work seekers that are interested in requesting the post they can use on or before the last date.Application Forms should be sent offline in the suggested layout (available at the official website) on or before 04 November 2016
Detail Specification of Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016.
|Position Name||No. of Posts||Age Limit
|Non-Judicial Member||02 Posts||35 years as on 01 October 2016||–||Job Seekers should have qualified Graduation from any recognized University with the relevant work experience.
Area of Task– Mumbai (Maharashtra).
The procedure of Option– Work Seekers will be selected on the complying with basis:-.
Application Cost– Rs. 100/-.
Recommended Application Style will be offered at the workplace of the State Payment at Mumbai and also its Circuit Benches at Nagpur and Aurangabad.
How to Obtain the Application–.
Work Seekers that are interested in obtaining the post, they need to adhere to the treatment offered below:.
1) At the initial step, task hunters ought to go to the main website of the company.
2) After rerouting to the web page, task applicants are needed to download and install the suggested layout of the application as well as load it.
3) After loading the type, take its print out the copy as well as connect the relevant records with it.
4) All the papers attached with the application form must be self-confirmed by the work candidates.
5) Maintain the documents and application right into an envelope and also send it to the postal address given listed below.
The Registrar, State Consumer Disputes Redressal commission,
Maharashtra, Old Administrative Staff College Premises,
Room No. 1,2,5 and 6 opposite CST, Hajarimal Somani Marg, Mumbai – 400001
Last day to send application– 04 November 2016.