kpsc.kar.nic.in – Recruitment 2016 Karnataka Public Service Commission 161 Various Vacancies Closing Date – 04 March
An alert has really been launched by Karnataka Public service Payment to appoint leads at the area of Assessor of Electric motor Autos in addition to Regional Transport Law enforcement agent. 161 jobs are being offered by the firm. Potential customers might obtain this activity possibility and for taking part in this employment treatment they ought to send the online applications prior to the closing date, i.e., March 04, 2016 till 11:45 pm. All information is readily available right here under-.
Name of the Articles–.
1. Regional Transport Law enforcement officer.
2. Examiner of Electric motor Automobiles.
Closing Date to Apply– March 04, 2016.
No. of Openings–.
1. Regional Transportation Cop- 11 Articles.
2. Inspector of Electric motor Autos- 150 Posts.
Crucial Qualifications– Educational credentials called for from a prospect for the article of Regional Transport Cop will certainly be Bachelors level in Mechanical/ Auto Engineering from a reputed University or University along with instructional certification needed from a prospect for the post of Assessor of Electric motor Autos will certainly be Class 10th pass plus legit driving license and also Diploma in Vehicle/ Mechanical Design.
Quantity of Earnings– Fixed quantity of wage will certainly be supplied to potential customers selected at the location of Inspector of Motor Autos and also Regional Transport Policeman.
Age Laws– Leads ought to drop under the age bar of 18 years to 35 years when it comes to Assessor of Electric electric motor Automobiles as well as Regional Transportation Police officer.
Method of Enrolment– Process of alternative will include steps like Computer system Based Competitive Test. Prospects need to do astonishingly to get worked with.
Examination Charge- Application price is Rs.25 for reserved group as well as Rs.300 for unreserved group. Negotiation should be made via e-Payment Post Offices Just.
Steps for Applying–.
1. Prospects could submit the online applications by visiting the main web page of KPSC: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in.
2. Prospects should choose the right web link and lots the on the internet application with important information.
3. After filling out all info leads should submit checked duplicate of essential statements.
4. Totally loaded on the internet application must be submitted by the leads as promptly as possible.
5. It is extremely important for prospects to publish paper copy of the online applications sent and utilize it in future when required.